Our Integration Solutions Team is here to ensure that your payment integration process is guided, efficient, and ultimately successful.
This guide provides an overview of the typical integration process to help you get started.
Before you begin, note the following requirements:
- You must complete a Merchant Application Agreement and obtain a CardPointe merchant account.
- If accepting card-present transactions, you must use devices pre-provisioned and provided for use with your merchant account.
- You must complete integration certification in a testing environment before processing live transactions.
Preparing for Integration
- Our Integration Solutions Team will consult with you to collect information on your business type, size, payment processing needs, special considerations, and other relevant details in order to recommend the best combination of integrated solutions to fit your business needs.
- A Merchant Processing Application will be submitted to create your merchant account and Merchant ID for payment processing.
- If your business will perform card-present transactions, you'll be sent a terminal device for integration development. For e-commerce or card-not-present transactions, you can begin development almost immediately.
- The Integration Solutions Team will provide additional documentation and guidance for your specific use case.